Refined, rustic Atelier with original art
1200 sq ft
from $230 and up
Nestled high on a wooded hillside, is our stand-alone, and completely private Highland House Guest Cottage. The Highland House provides a sophisticated, rustic, yet refined getaway filled with original art and unexpected nuances. Countless singer/songwriters have used this artist’s space for their Muse. Vintage Rock & Roll posters by Bob Masse, and Richard Biffle, along with Original, Black & White, rock and roll photography decorate the walls of the living room.
It features an open combination living/ dining room with a fully-equipped kitchen. The living area has a pull out Sofa/Queen Bed, Chair and ottoman, a 46 inch flatscreen TV and sound bar and complimentary WiFi and Netflix. The private, separate bedroom has a king-sized bed, beautiful linens, a flat screen TV and an amazing view of the High Field. Quite often, you’ll see deer and wild turkeys roaming around. The bathroom has a walk-in shower and features a stained glass panel from a local artist. Relax on the front porch swing; take in the view or sit around the outdoor fire pit and roast marshmallows and gaze at the fire.
The Highland House is nothing but inspiring. You’ll be writing songs in no time!
Highland House Amenities
- Luxurious King Size Bed with Custom Headboard, Built-in Reading Lights and USB Ports
- Pull Out Sofa/Queen Bed In Living Room with Bedding
- Living Room has 46″ Flat Screen with Blue Tooth Sound Bar, WiFi and Netflix
- Fine Luxury Bed Linens
- Private Bath with Walk-in Shower
- Gilchrist & Soames Toiletries
- Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
- Continental Breakfast
- Fully-equipped Kitchen and Keurig Coffee Maker
- Writing Desk
- Private Courtyard with Seating Area
- Front Porch Swing
- Firepit with Seating for 4
- Complimentary Parking
“We’ve traveled most of the world and your hospitality is top of your art. Thank you for opening your home and loves to us for a brief but unforgettable respite. We look forward to our return to this little heaven on earth.”