The Perfect Nashville B&B Experience
Local adventures, live music and dancing, dining from farm-fresh simplicity to fancy food haute cuisine. We have it all while you are here and subtle details are thought through for the sake of spontaneity. The innkeepers lovingly prepare things that don’t overshadow the inn … they help you get your bearings, if needed. They will attend to your need to indulge, in your well-appointed journey.
When you receive your reservation confirmation email, attached you will find a helpful guide for art, music, history and food in Nashville. Enjoy museums and shops, concerts and Honky Tonks, Vineyards and Breweries, fine dining and Meat and Threes – that is, if you want to leave the comforts of Thistletop. We want to know what you want on your visit. Ask us more about Food and Wine Events, or Spa Services for the perfect stay.
A very fine breakfast is provided for all guests in the inn. We are happy to accommodate special dietary restrictions. Please let us know at the time of booking so that we can be prepared in the kitchen.
- Private bath with spa products and fluffy robes
- Fine luxury bed linens
- Complimentary snacks and beverages
- Butler Station with mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, fine teas and dishes (Dauphine suite only)
- Mini Fridge, coffee pot, teapot and fine teas and dishes (Taos Room)
- Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
- Complimentary use of DVD Library
- Full Fitness center with Indoor Hot Tub
- Flat Screen TV’s and DVD Players
- IPod docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Four Fireplaces
- Full Bar and Music Area
- Pool Table, Foosball and board games
- Croquet, Bocce Ball and Horseshoes
- Outdoor seating and Campfire area
- Spa Services and nearby Yoga Destinations
- Complimentary Parking