Vintage Music City Classic
Countless singer/songwriters have used this artist’s space for their Muse. Crafted from rough-hewn beams and antique tongue-and-groove flooring, it’s an interior decorator’s spacious dream apartment. Front and back decks face endless vistas surrounded by vibrant fields blanketed with light. It’s a great escape overlooking a pastoral view.
Elysian shares its eleven acres with Thistletop Inn Bed and Breakfast, while remaining completely independent and private from the Inn. The Elysian has served as a private retreat during the several phases of renovation the property has experienced, as well as a vacation house. Completed in the early seventies, prior to the construction of Thistletop, Elysian sits between pastures and the old riding ring. Bordered by 40 acres of woods and pasture, this home offers the peace and tranquility that makes staying here unforgettable. Feel remote in this very private retreat. You’ll be writing songs in no time!
Here are some of the amenities you will find in this full one-bedroom apartment with kitchenette:
- Large living area with Dining Table, sofa and chair
- Comfy bedding and linens
- Walk in Shower
- Flat screen TV and DVD in Bedroom and Living room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Writing desk and chair
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Stove, Toaster Oven, and Microwave
- Patio with Swing and Gas Grill
- Outdoor seating
- Campfire Area
Rates for Elysian Carriage House
Even though the Elysian Carriage House does not include use of the amenities of the Inn, we do offer breakfast inside the Inn for an additional $15.00 per person.
- Monday – Thursday: $250.00 per night (2 night minimum)
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday: $275.00 per night (2 night minimum)
Does not include Hotel/Sales Taxes.
- Note: there is a 2-night minimum plus State, Hotel, and City Taxes.
- $40.00 per person over 2 guests
- No more than 4 guests are allowed.
- Must be paid in full if less than 30 days.
- 50 % deposit required and is non-refundable if less than 30 days
- No children under the age of 12 (infants okay)
- Pets not allowed.